Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 24: Something you've Learned

Day 24: Something You Have Learned....First of all, I could ramble and ramble all day about the things I have learned in the past, but I will NOT bore you with the dramatic details, so I'll give you a SHORT list and maybe you'll take it and learn a little something by it, too! :) I love to give advice and help out in anyway I can, so here we go...:)

1. Sometimes it is better to not say anything, than open your "big" mouth and say everything...I know that quote is cheesy as hell, but I have learned many valuable lessons from this. I have hurt a few people's feelings in the past and it broke my heart....Boy, have I learned.

2. Always say, "I love you," because you never know when you will see that person again.

3. Jealousy will kill relationships...Been there,done that.

4. Be HAPPY! Life is too short to bitch, complain, and mope about everything that is wrong in your life. Whenever I am having a bad day, I stop and say to myself, "There is someone out there that has it ten times worse than you do, so suck it up." :)

5. Friends will come and go...The older you get, the smaller your group will get, but who cares. The ones left standing will fight for you till the bitter end and honestly....what more could you ask for???

I hope you all have had a wonderful day! Snow here in Memphis, Tenn!!!!


God Bless,
 Delta Daisies

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I stumbled across you blog and I love this post! :)

Danielle and Trev said...

Always say I love you!! Always, always. Love your blog. New reader!!