Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

I have been on several trips to many places around the world, but I think my all-time favorite was West Palm Beach, Florida. I had never been that far into Florida, so it was a big excitement  for me! It was a wonderful city with SOOOOOOO much to do! We stayed at the The Breakers and enjoyed every second of it. If we ever go back, I plan to do more shopping, more laying out, because the weather wasn't that great when we went, and see more of the culture! I took many, many pictures while we were there, but I will not bore you with my "untalented" photo skills, so I'll just provide a few ;) Hope you all are having a FABBBY day!



Sam and me outside our hotel headed to dinner.


The lobby at The Breakers



S and me outside the courtyard enjoying a drink.



Mom and me outside the courtyard.

God Bless,

Delta Daisies




No comments: