Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 21: Picture of Yourself

So, Day 21: Picture of Yourself...I could not provide a picture without a little biography behind it.


This is, me...I am from a small town in Arkansas, but my passion is for the city. Memphis has my heart. I am 5'10, came out of the womb with a head full of red hair, and will break your knees if you hurt my twin brother's feelings. I am beyond blessed. I have an amazing family, great group of friends, and the best boyfriend on the face of the planet. I enjoy traveling, cooking, decorating, shopping, going to the lake in the summer with my family, and a good game of Scrabble. James Taylor and Michael Buble is what is usually playing in my car, I never leave home without my watch on, and I could eat Red Velvet cake to the point of making myself sick. My passion is working with children and cannot wait to have little ones of my own someday. My future children's names will be (if/how it turns out this way): Samuel Jay Haynie II, Josephine Iris Haynie, and if I decide to put myself through another pregnancy, Julia Elaine Haynie. I appreciate the simple things in life: laughing till my stomach hurts, an unexpected phone call from S or a close friend/family member, an "I love you," and take out food nights. These are just a "few" things that sum me up, but I would NOT be the person I am today without the wonderful people I surround myself with. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ has blessed me far more than I have ever desereved! I am beyond estatic to see all the amazing possibilities and obstacles that I will face throughout my future and life here on Earth! :)

God Bless,

Delta Daisies

No comments: