Sunday, January 16, 2011

Affordale Spring Dresses

I was recently browsing online, because I cannot wait till I'm back in my ideal size and can wear cute dresses again! I am honestly looking forward to this Spring and Summer. I know a lot of you probably have  weddings, concerts, beach trips, etc. that take place during this tume, so why not purchase several dresses that are reasonable and cute?? LuLu's.com caught my eye with their PRICES and QUALITY. I adored almost every one of their dresses online! Here are just a few that caught my eye and what I plan on adding to my collection....

Aryn K Cold Snap White Dress
$83.00





Mirabell Gardens Grey and Pink Dress
$41.00
 



Origami Amy Navy Blue Dress
$42.00




Zodiac Garden Black Dress
$41.00 




Sweep Me Off My Feet Magenta Dress
$48.00
 



What do you all think of these??? :)

No comments: