Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 14: A Picture You Love

Hey, guys! First of all, I would like to say I AM DONE WITH FINALS AND SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!!!! YAYYY! I finally feel like I have my life back..I plan to keep the blog up and running all through the Christmas break and keep you up to date with all my "exciting plans." ha! ( yeah right...) Hope everyone is doing well! Day 14 is about "a picture you love." I love taking pictures, so choosing just one was hard, but I think I came up with the right one ;)


This picture means so much to me and more. This was the very first picture Sam and I took together right after we started dating. I love it, because it brings back so many wonderful memories from last Christmas. Our realtionship has only grown and gotten stronger since then and I  cannot wait to see what happens in the future! He is my very bestfriend and I love him more than anything in this world! :)

No comments: