Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 13: Your Goals

My Goals...
I could list and list for hours about all the goals I want to accomplish over the next few years, but I won't bore you to tears, so I'll just list the MAIN ideas..;)

1. Become a successful, respected, School Teacher.
2. Be a wonderful wife and mother someday.
3. Become an exceptional cook....I'm practicing ;)
4. Get back in to working out and running in the year of 2011.
5. Learn to not say everything that I am thinking...
6. Quit being so moody and taking all of my "crazy issues" out on everyone else.
7. Learn that it's okay to not be so independent....
8. Quit procrastinating...
9.  Learn to not sweat the small things.
10.  Be more affectionate...

2 comments:

Ally said...

I love your goals, I have very similar ones! I'm your newest follower btw, love your blog!! :)
medicalprepster.blogspot.com

Delta Daisies said...

Thank you so much for following! :)