Saturday, December 4, 2010

CHRISTMAS SONGS!! :)

So...I am sure a bunch of you have been listening to the Christmas music in the car, at home, work, etc..Memphis has been playing Christmas music on WRVR since BEFORE Thanksgiving...I LOVE it...What are your favorite songs? What are your favorite traditions at Christmas?? I have included a list of my favorite songs that stay on repeat during the Holiday season ;) Enjoy!

1. I Miss you Most at Christmas Time-Mariah Carey
2. All I want for Christmas is You-Mariah Carey
3. My Grown up Christmas List- Josh Groban
4.  Where are you Christmas? Faith Hill
5. Christmas Medley- Jon Schmidt
6. Christmas Shoes- Kenny Rogers
7. Away in a Manger- Dana Cunninghma
8. White Christmas-Martina McBride
9. Baby, It's Cold Outside. Leon Redbone & Zoey
10. I'll be home for Christmas- Josh Groban

No comments: