Monday, December 1, 2014

Married ONE MONTH!

Sam and I have been married one month on the 25th of November! I can't honestly believe it. Where did the month go? It's been so much fun, but I know everyday won't be fun... That's okay..We both know that and are ready to tackle anything that stands in the way of us. He builds me up far more than I can ever imagine. He's the most selfless person I know, and I think that is one of the most beautiful things about him. It's part of the reason I married him. I know he'll always put me and our children first, and if that's not sexy, I don't know what is!! We both have our flaws, but we accept them and understand that marriage won't always be "sunshine and rainbows." We'll go through things throughout our marriage that will test our commitment we made to the Lord, but I know without a doubt that we will fight it and our love with outshine anything that stands in our way. I love learning new things about him daily and vice versa. It's a sense of security and safeness after you're married. You can't walk out...You can't leave... You have to work it out...There is no one in this world I would rather do life with...He's it...I love being married to my best friend and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us and for years to come! I wanted to leave you with a few quotes that I hold close to my heart...












1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I've been married for 8 years and things definitely change after you have children. You just have to work at the romance more. :-)

Wishing you a happy marriage and a lifetime together.