Sunday, November 2, 2014

Rehersal Dinner

Sam did a wonderful job on the Rehearsal dinner. I could not have imagined anything more perfect. We dined at Graffiti's in Baytown Wharf. The food was ahhh-mazing. We had cocktail hour before and the servers passed around calamari with their awesome sauce, friend green tomatoes with their delicious tomato gravy, and a platter of caprese skewers. After everyone had a chance to enjoy the appetizers, we had a sit down dinner. It included: lobster ravioli, filet mignon, crab cakes, and roasted chicken. Everyone was ravvvvvvvving about the food! We will definitely be back! 


My wonderful husband.

Some of my favorite girls!

Two of my favorite guys!

My beautiful friends.

My beautiful an amazing, matron of honor.

Our local friend that lives in Destin, Sami!

 I don't know what I would do without her!

These boys did such an amazing job!

I love this picture!


My girls after dinner!

This is just wonderful.

How gorgeous are my friends?!?! I wish I had gotten all of the
bridesmaids and honorary bridesmaids in this one!

We are so excited to get married!!



1 comment:

Tess said...

What a fun rehearsal dinner! You looked so calm cool and collected!