Friday, October 31, 2014

Days before the WEDDING!

We are back from our week in Destin  and my heart is full. We spent from Wednesday-Thursday down there and it honestly wasn't long enough. We are now gearing up for our honeymoon in early December. Honestly...I can't believe I'm married and get to call Sam my husband. It literally was the best day of my life, and I'm so thankful for all of our awesome family and friends that helped make our day perfect! Wednesday and Thursday was a lot of planning and getting ready to lead up to the big day, so I will definitely be doing several posts, so it isn't too long! I want to document EVERYTHING, so I will always have something to look back to! Thank you for the well wishes and prayers! We are SO,SO happy!

We arrived at Palazzo Del Sol around 2:30 and was
so excited to get unpacked and get things started!
 

I enjoyed a little wine out of my Bride tumbler.
 
We enjoyed dinner with one of our bridesmaids
and groomsmen at The Back Porch. It was a fun night!
 
Bromance at its finest.

We hit up the Red door for a couple drinks and
to listen to a band. Sorry for the silly faces.
This may or may not have been after several
glasses of wine. ;)

The view of our patio that night. My life is complete.

Two of my ring bearers came to visit me when they
arrived. Their brother and sister had not arrived
yet, but were on the way down! :)
 
 
 
We spent most of Wednesday and Thursday catching up with friends and working on last minute details. I had a trial run on my hair and makeup, so that was fun! I will do a post tomorrow on our awesome Rehearsal dinner!

No comments: