Friday, November 14, 2014

Condo Updates

Since the wedding, I have been trying to vamp up the condo some. I know we'll be here a little while longer because the market is just not good right now for condos. We finally decided that if it's not sold by the spring, we'll just rent it out and move on. We are ready for a bigger house, a yard, a dog, etc. I have LOVED being in the downtown area and living in such a fun place, but I'm ready for something new. It's time to move on, and the majority of our friends are now out east or in the 'burbs. Until then, I purchased a few new pieces. I can't wait to see how everything looks together!

I found this bedding at Macy's. It was on close out sale!  I also snagged it up with a 20% coupon. I had two $100.00 gift cards to use up, so I ended up not having to pay much at all out of my own pocket. How awesome is that? I purchased the duvet cover, the two euro shams, the cream colored blanket pillow, and ordered some other white sheets. I didn't care for the grey ones. New bedding is always exciting! 

Here it is on our bed! All I'm waiting on is a decorative pillow to 
come in, and I think we're in business! :)



I ordered this adorable Threshold Bar cart from Target. I love the gold color! My friend Katie blogged about it on her blog awhile back, and I knew I had to have it. I'm anxious to free up some of our cabinet space that is stocked with liquor! It will look great next to a little area in our kitchen! 


3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I saw that cart at Target and it's even better in person!

Tess said...

I love that bedding set that you found. I like a little pattern - but I love that it's mainly neutral. Makes me itch for a new set myself!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

YAY for the bar cart!! You're going to love it!