Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm baccck!

I tried not to blog so much this summer. I wanted a break! With a new job, getting married, and getting back into the swing of things, it has taken me a bit longer to find time for blogging! I had such a wonderful summer! We are exactly 38 days away from the wedding and I couldn't be more excited!!! I just wanted to share some "photo overload" with you, so I never forget how these moments made me feel! For now, I'll just share the summer photos with you...;)


Brunch time with my Meredith!

Headed to the Capital Grille one night this summer.

me and Tara at Capital Grille

me and Morgan in Florida!

my wonderful mother and me in Florida

The fiancé and me in Florida

Sam, me, Morgan, and Trent in Florida

at AJ's!

He's always so silly.

love these two!

Baking on the beach!

Love this girl!

Em and I headed to Restaurant Iris for her 30th!

Hang out at Hanks' casa!

I love summer nights.

Pooling it with my Mere!

Cara, Lauren, Me, and Meghan at Grove Grill!

Teachers night out at Silky's!

I love this chick!

Dancing the night away.

such a fun night!

Last day of summer with Em! :(

I enjoyed these lazy days by the pool with you!

Date night!

I love this man!

Dinner before school starts back! :(
 
Spindini Monday night pizza and wine night!
 
Love these three people. They are my favorites.
 



As you can tell, I had a WONDERFUL summer!

No comments: