Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wedding Entertainment

I am SO EXCITED about this part of the wedding! We are using B Boy Productions for our entertainment, sound, ceremony music, etc. I originally wanted a band, and was heartbroken when I couldn't find one that I loved on the date that I needed, but I'm okay with it now. I know it will still go off with a bang and we will all have a great time. This entertainment company comes HIGHLY recommended, so I know there are no disappointments that should sneak in. They have been super,super awesome to work with. A lot of entertainment companies are unorganized and jostle you around, but they definitely do not! That was a breath of fresh air for my Mom! I want to leave a lot of the details unsaid because I don't want to give too much away before the big day, but our ceremony music has a WIDE variety. We have classic stuff in the beginning and we're ending with a fun oldies song! I cannot wait! :) If you will, PLEASE shoot some suggestion songs that we should play at either the ceremony or reception. I have been making a list and would love to know what you all love to hear! :) I will share a few details with you!

Father/Daughter Dance:
Brown Eyed Girl
Van Morrison

Bride/Groom Dance:
Lets Stay Together
Al Green

Wedding Party Entrance:
A Thousand Years
Piano Guys 

Bride Entrance:
Bridal March
Vicente Avella

Wedding Party Exit:
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Stevie Wonder








No comments: