Thursday, May 1, 2014

Weekly Recipes

Here are this week's recipes! Enjoy!

Lunch Recipe:
Chickpea Burgers
If you have never had Morning Stars Chickpea burgers, you should try them out! They are perfect if you don't have a lot of time for lunch, but want to still eat healthy. I brought along a little plain greek yogurt and some salsa and just topped them with both! I also would have added avocado, but I'm out, so didn't get a chance to put that on there. :( 


Monday Night:
Steamed Cabbage with Bacon

This a staple in our home. I have blogged about this on the blog before. I can't rave about it enough. It's super healthy, filling, and easy to make! You must try it out! 

Tuesday Night:
Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce 
I made Skinny Taste's Pork chops with Dijon herb on Tuesday night. I have made her pork chops with the mushroom sauce before and they were amazing. Sam and I really liked these! They had a ton of flavor and were not time consuming at all. If you are looking for a healthy pork chop recipe, I highly suggest this one!
I just paired them with a side of frozen peas and half of a sweet potato with a dollop of plain greek yogurt.





4 comments:

JMO said...

Yum! These look great- I especially love cabbage (hubby? not so much) haha thanks for sharing!

Katie Elizabeth said...

This is making me so hungry! I'm going to look for those chickpea burgers next time I'm at the grocery store.. my husband always wants burgers but I'm not a ground beef fan so I'll eat these and we'll both be happy :)

Eloquently Emily said...

I love most things by Morning Star and will definitely have to check these out! Love the idea of just yogurt and salsa- healthy but tasty!

Unknown said...

Is this the sweet potato you were talking about? If so, how did you cook it and where did you get it?