Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

I had a nice, long weekend! Thursday night started off with a Zoom through the Zoo 4 mile race. It was hot and muggy, but we had a good time! We ended the evening at Bar Louie for a couple of beers! 

me and Emily before the race 


Tara, Emily, and me before the race 

My biggest cheerleader cheering me on.
I was sweatyyyyyy after the race. It was so hot! 

Our group made it! 

Beer time! 

Sam got this awesome picture of us crossing the finish line! 

Friday, I did some shopping and took the day off! I went to pick up my wedding dress! :) When I got home, these pretty beauties had arrived. I am a HUGE Scandal watcher, so I knew I needed Olivia Pope's wine glasses! Are they not superb? They're super dainty, so I will be hand washing them, but I can't wait to use them. It was too hot for red wine the other night, so I opted for white. :)



We made reservations at Houston's with some friends of ours and ended the night listening to a band at Brookhaven Pub and Grill. We had a great evening with our best friends. 
Kenz and I . 


Sunday, we had lots of plans. We went to Emily's parents house to swim and hang out all afternoon. After we left there, we headed to MY parents house for a fish fry. It was an eventful Sunday to say the least. 





Monday, Sam and I stayed home and rested. It was such a busy four days for us, so I was glad we got to catch up on rest and enjoy just spending time with each other. I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day! 






2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Looks like a fun weekend! You look so pretty in those last pictures. ;-)

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love your mirrored sunglasses! And so funny, I just started watching Scandal this weekend and told my husband that I liked her wine glasses!!