Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a wonderful weekend! It wasn't that great of weather because it rained Friday and was cloudy on Saturday, but we made it work! :) My hometown had a BBQ festival that they host every May, so of course, I got to catch up with high school friends, church friends, my parents friends, etc. It was a fun weekend full of good food, good company, and good music! 

Thursday night, we went out to listen to Dr. Zarr and the Amazing Funkmonsters. They were amazing, as usual. I came straight from work, so of course, I was a little overdressed for the occasion. I made sure to fix that for Friday night, ha! Hunter boots, where are you?!!? 

Me and Suzanne, Mom's best friend 

me and my future sister in law, Morgie. 

My twin brother Trent, me, and Mom. 
We love our Mom!!!:)

Tara and me. Love this girl to death 

Joseph, Tara, me, and Sam. Such a great night with friends! 

love my boy! 

Saturday morning Mimosa bong at Automatic Slims


It was a GREAT WEEKEND! 


4 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Mimosa Bong!?!? I want one!!

Looks like a great weekend!

Katie Elizabeth said...

A mimosa bong would totally be the highlight of my weekend! Amazing! Loving your outfit in the first picture!

Unknown said...

Do you think they would do cranberry juice instead of orange juice for the mimosa? I have a citrus allergy and cannot have anything orange. ;(

stevenjared0853 said...

Glad that you had such fabulous time over there. I haven’t hosted any party for a long time but now I am making plan for a fun bash in the next month. I would like to book one of the best party venues in Los Angeles. If you have some ideas, please share.