Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wedding Cake

Cake Destination is the company we chose to do our wedding cake. I am beyond excited to work with them. They sent us samples of cake to taste and try before we choose one. I thought it was so neat that they could send them in the mail in a packaging cooler type thing! Amazing! Anyway, Sam and I tried several pieces and decided to go with the flavor, White Chocolate Godiva!

This is also the look I am going for our wedding cake. I sent them several pictures, so hopefully they will be able to make my dreams come true! :)



I have also ordered my cake topper from Etsy. I wanted to go with something vintage, classic, but elegant. What do you think?



3 comments:

Kristen said...

such a cute topper! love it

Tess said...

I love the burlap edges, what a cool twist!

Katie Elizabeth said...

So pretty and white chocolate sounds fabulous! Things are moving right along!! :)