Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend! The weather was AH-MAZING. I babysat all weekend long, so by Sunday night, I was EXHAUSTED. 

 Friday was Field day at school. We had a wonderful day spending it outside and enjoying our students! 
I love when we get to dress like this to school! :)

Me and my awesome co-worker 

Em and I love throwing water balloons at students.

After the day ended, I made my way to Katie and Wilson's to keep my favorite kiddos. I had to snap Liza's picture several times this weekend. She is growing like crazy! I can't believe she will be one in August. Mannnnnnn, time flies by! 


Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Saturday, my parents had a Garage sale, so I helped them with that all morning. I also got in a nice run, which felt good! I had to be back at Katie's that afternoon, so I got in a quick nap because I knew it was going to be a late night. 

 After Sam and I woke up Sunday morning, I knew I wanted to get out and do something. The weather was pure bliss, so of course, ALL of our activities took place outside. We started with brunch at Local on the patio. After finishing brunch, we made our way to Silky's to sit on patio and enjoy some live music. After we left Silky's, we were dying to hit up the Tennessee Brewery. They are doing a trial run right now to see if they are going to tear down the building or not...It's so sad....The building is beautiful and everything about the place is amazing. If you live in the Memphis area, or if you are just visiting, PLEASE check out the Tennessee Brewery. It won't disappoint! 







We had a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Looks like a great weekend. I'm jelly of your warm temps!!

What products do you use on your hair? How often do you get a trim? Your hair is so long, gorgeous and healthy! Want your secrets. :-)

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oh my, so jealous of your warm weather. Looks like a wonderful weekend!