Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nordstorm's Picks

I love and they are MUCH better priced than the
Rag and Bone Wyatt booties. I just can't make myself
pay that for a pair of sandals right now. I threw out
three pairs of black wedges last night because they have
seen better days. It is time to vamp up my sandal wardrobe. 

Are these not to die for? These are the
  Enzo Angiolini Gwindell sandal. I love the snake skin
 paired with the cognac color. So pretty! 


I love that they are on sale now. I think they would be 
adorable with white jeans or cute summer dress. 

These actually remind me of the daffodil sandal but with a wedge.
I like these in black or cognac! 





4 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

DV has so many amazing shoes out right now! Also loving the Matisse bootie.. pretty sure I need it in every color!

Tess said...

I love the DV flat sandal. I'm looking for a sturdy sandal like that to strut the streets of Paris with. I'm assuming any sandal I bring will get seriously thrashed, so I'm hoping to find a cheapy one at TJ Maxx in the new few weeks.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

LOVE the Enzo sandals! I need a new pair of black ones but I'm waiting to find the perfect pair. :-)

Kristen said...

pretty! i want them all, especially the first pair!