Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. I took off Friday, so I could spend the day with Sam. It was nice to sleep in late. We took his Mom for sushi and enjoyed a couple of cocktails later that afternoon at South of Beale. That evening, we headed to David Nail concert with Meredith and her friend. It was a fun night! 

Love her! 

My two favorite people 

Sunday, we headed to my parents church for a great service then hit up Central BBQ with the family for BBQ. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, so we went to the rent's house afterwards. We sat outside and enjoyed hanging out and talking. After we left, Sam and I grabbed some oysters from Flying Fish. We were in bed by 8:30 and gorging on Netflix. It was a wonderful weekend! 



My Easter Outfit consisted of:
BAR III Stripe blazer
J.Crew flute skirt in citrus
Bar III leather trim tank
J.Crew gold necklace
Steve Madden black wedges 

No comments: