Monday, November 18, 2013

Forever 21 Steals...

I NEVER shop at Forever 21. I stumbled across their website the other day in hopes of finding some reasonable,cheap tops to wear. I never spend a lot of money on layering tops because I wear them so much and go through them so quickly. I was amazed at the quality of some of their pieces. I have been going in their stores for a very long time, but haven't ordered anything or actually been to the store in YEARS. Here are some recent finds I stumbled across:


I ended up ordering both pairs of booties!
How adorable are these? I love casual
suede booties to knock around in and wear
with boyfriend jeans. I have some from
Target, but none with the fuzzy stuff.
I eyed some from UGG, but with these
only being $39.00, I had to go with these! :)

I absoutely adore these. They remind me
of the Rag and Bone booties, but just
a bit taller. They are only $42.60! I also
do not have any leather booties, so these are
perfect for dresses, jeans, etc.
 
 
Several other things that are hanging out in the shopping bag:





 
 
 

 
Forever 21 has it going on!!!
 

1 comment:

Faith said...

i don't know what they did but lately i've been picking things up that do not look like they belong at F21! loving that store!

and you need to check out some of those pieces ... they are fabulous. i'm thinking i need a few of the things you posted here ;)