Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthday Week

Life has been crazy busy lately! I have been so busy with work, working out, etc. I feel like I haven't had time to sleep in six months! ha! I celebrated a birthday last week! It was one of the best yet. I am so lucky to have friends and family like I do! I got to spend all week celebrating! I went to dinner with my girlfriends on Thursday night and celebrated with my family the weekend before. We had a fish fry and had everyone over! It was too much fun! Here's a few pictures I snapped at dinner with my favorite girl for my birthday!! She's one of the sweestest, most awesome friend I have ever had! Em, thanks for making my birthday so memorable! Love ya!


love her

headed to Bar Louie

enjoying the night on the patio

teacher style :)
 
 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

happy belated!!! sounds like you had a great birthday!