Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekend Plans

What all do you have on the agenda for this long weekend? :) S and I WERE going to the lake, but decided to stay in town and grill out with some friends one night this weekend. I'm just looking forward to the day off on Monday..woohoo! ;) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! It's almost hereeeee!

Friday night, S and I are having date night. I am so excited for a
romantic evening out with my favorite man! We plan to see
The Great Gatsby and have dinner at one of our favorite local
spots, Tsunami. It's in Midtown and real close to Studio on Square.


 
 
 
Saturday morning, I'm getting up early to do some
strength training with my trainer and possibly a
run after...If I'm not too tired, ha!

 
 
 
Saturday afternoon, I have a haircut appointment, nail
appointment, and eye brow wax appointment. ha!
Talk about getting beautified.

 
 
 
 
Either Saturday or Sunday eveing, we are grilling out
with some of our friends on their awesome patio.
 
 
The rest of the weekend is unplanned...
Which I am quite excited about it.
I am sure we will hang out with the family on
Memorial Day and grill out again. I love this time
of the year because I prefer my food
cooked on the grill.. ;)
 
 
Happy WEEKEND & MEMORIAL DAY, friends!
 
 

No comments: