Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Grillin' Time..

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was extremely low key and relaxing. I'm in my last week of school before being off for 12 weeks! I am DEFINITELY looking forward to it. We are hoping to head to the lake this weekend...What better way to kick off Summer break? ;) Anyway, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, "I love grilling." I love the taste of chicken, steak, and really ANYTHING on the grill. I also love that it's mess free in the kitchen! We have been grilling all weekend with family and friends, but of course, I text him this morning and say, " Want to throw some chicken breasts on the grill tonight? ;) " Here is what we are planning to have for dinner tonight.....

Balsamic glazed grilled chicken
 

Grilled Corn on the cob with feta and green onions
 

Simple, but just going to cut up a bunch
of vegetables and grill away! ;)
 
 
AHHH!!! Grill season is finally back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love grilling my dinner! Yum. I'll have to try balsamic glazed chicken sometime because I'm not a huge fan of bbq sauce but feel like chicken needs something on it.

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

Wow that food looks amazing! I actually just grilled for the first time last night lol. Ever. Had to call my dad to dins out how to work it lol. I'm going to try adding that to my corn on the cob. It sounds wonderful!