Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Life Lately

My life has been so full of fun things lately! I am loving my job, life, friends, family, and weather! My mood is always TEN times better at this time of the year because it''s NICE outside! :) I am also feeling better! I have been working out and doing strength training for three months today! It is amazing how MUCH my body has changed in three months! I am loving all the energy!
 
 
 
Sam and I out and about last week! Love my boo.

At Grizz game! We won!

BFF and I.. Love her.

Friday afternoon at a teachers dinner.
Love my Alicia!


The group of teachers having fun!!
 

S and I at Crawfish Festival on Sunday.
It was BEAUTIFUL outside!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like a fun time!

Morgan Neal said...

You look amazing!

Melissa said...

You are really looking good!

Ang Samp said...

Totally agree with the others that you are looking great! When you posted a picture of yourself in shorts the other day I could really tell! All of that hard work is definitely paying off!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Fun! Best time of the year for sure:)