Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Life Lately

My life has been so full of fun things lately! I am loving my job, life, friends, family, and weather! My mood is always TEN times better at this time of the year because it''s NICE outside! :) I am also feeling better! I have been working out and doing strength training for three months today! It is amazing how MUCH my body has changed in three months! I am loving all the energy!
 
 
 
Sam and I out and about last week! Love my boo.

At Grizz game! We won!

BFF and I.. Love her.

Friday afternoon at a teachers dinner.
Love my Alicia!


The group of teachers having fun!!
 

S and I at Crawfish Festival on Sunday.
It was BEAUTIFUL outside!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like a fun time!

Morgan Neal said...

You look amazing!

Melissa said...

You are really looking good!

Unknown said...

Totally agree with the others that you are looking great! When you posted a picture of yourself in shorts the other day I could really tell! All of that hard work is definitely paying off!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Fun! Best time of the year for sure:)