Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grizzlies Win!

We went to the Grizzlies game last night! We played the Spurs. They have been a rival of ours, so beating them was a big win for us! It was a closeeee game all the way to the end! I love a good basketball game! Nothing better! Sam was given 16 tickets to a suite, so he decided to host this ball game and invite some friends, family, and employees. We alllllll had a wonderful time! There were free drinks, food, and dessert! :) It was a fun night and I can't wait to do it again! :)

Outfit for the game:
Victoria Secret off the shoulder sweater
Target black tank
Gap coral skimmer jeans
Louis Vuitton bag
Steve Madden wedges
J.Crew gold chain necklace
Michael Kors watch
Target bangles
Tory Burch avaitors in hand.

GO GRIZZ!
 

Bff, Kenzey and I. LOVE this girl.

My love and I. He was such a good host!

The cutest little boys at the game! They had a great time!

3 comments:

TLF said...

That was a great game last night!

Caroline said...

Love the Grizz!!! And you always have the cutest clothes.

Lauren said...

You look so pretty and I bet the suite was so much fun! :)