Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Buffalo Turkey Burgers

Yesterday was a yucky day, so I decided to stay in once I got home from the gym. I did a lot of cleaning up, organizing, etc. It rained ALL day yesterday, so it was even more of a reason to stay in. S had to work late last night, so I decided to do a little cooking and relax. I am anxiously ready to move and get out of this condo, but until then, I am thankful to have a roof over my head. Anyway, I have recently found my obsession/love for Gina's Skinny Taste. She has wonderful recipes!  I have been on a ground turkey kick lately. I'm not sure why, but I love turkey burgers, turkey meatballs, meatloaf, etc. Last night, I set out some ground turkey, squash, zucchini, and brussels sprouts for dinner. I ended up making Buffalo Turkey burgers, zucchini and squash parmesan crisps, and sauteed brussels sprouts with piccata. It was all delicious! It even made enough for three extra turkey burgers, so I have leftovers now!

Getting dinner ready.
 

Skinny Taste's sauteed brussels sprouts
 

Skinny Taste's buffalo turkey burgers, sauteed
brussels sprouts, and Cooking Light's zucchini
and squash parmesan crisps.
 
 
 
 

And of course I had to let you know what I am cooking tonight...;) I am making another Skinny Taste recipe. This is Gina's cliantro shrimp with fresh green beans. Yum! I will let you know how my version turns out! ;) Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: