Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zuppa Toscana Recipe..

Sunday afternoon, we celebrated my Dad's birthday at my parent's house. I have been in the mood for soups, so I decided to try this Zuppa Toscana recipe. A friend of mine had posted an instagram photo last week of this soup, so I was dying to know which recipe she used. I have made this soup before, but it was not this recipe. The recipe I used last winter seemed off. There was something missing and it just did not taste like Olive Garden's wonderful soup. The recipe calls for you to cook it in a slow cooker, but I did not have enough time for that, so I just made it in a big pot. I was cooking for eight people, so I doubled the recipe and it seemed to be enough. I also added some different seasonings, but pretty much stayed within the recipe. It was to die for. It was really,really good. If you like kale, you will love this soup. Sam is not a kale fan, so we fixed him something else, but everyone else seemed to really,really enjoy it! Hope you guys enjoy!! :) Tis the season for yummy soups! ;)

The blogger's photo. She cooked it in a slow cooker.

I cooked it in a big pot..Yummm
 
 
Enjoy!

No comments: