Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween & Caffeine....

         Hope you all have a very Happy Halloween!! We are going to my parents' house tonight for veggie soup, scary movies, and to pass out candy. I live in a high rise condo, so we don't usually have a lot of "tricker treaters" at my place. :(

          Last night, S and I went to Target to pick up a few things. I have been wanting a new coffee maker, but was not sure what I wanted. I am a big coffee drinker, latte drinker, espresso drinker, etc. I think you get the picture that I like my caffeine in the morning...;) Anyway, I have been wanting to get something that would make all of the above, but had not heard of one...We checked out the "poison makers" last night, and to my astonishment, we found this.....

It immediately caught my eye..It looked simple enough, too.
A lot of coffee makers out there are extremelllllly hard to use.
Or maybe it's just me...Could that be it? ;)  So we bought the thing,
took it home, and set it up...I also bought some pumpkin spice
cream to go with it...Yummmmmm... Guys, I am telling you...
It is SO good! It is also really,really easy to clean.
A lot of latte makers are complicated and take time to clean,
but not this one. It is all one part. I added some milk and cream
to the pot, added coffee  and water in the filter,and two minutes
later, I had a delicious latte. I have a feeling that I am going to be
 saving a lot of money! It will make coffee, espresso, tea,
and hot chocolate...What more could you need? The great part
 is that they include recipes in the box for you to try...SOLD....


Add it to your Christmas list, friends...
You can thank me later... ;)
 
 

No comments: