Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stopping In..

      I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far. We are gearing up for the weekend around here. I am looking forward to the cooler temps this weekend! I believe a cold front is supposed to come through during the night, so by the time I wake up in the morning, I will be able to go to work in a nice, chunky sweater and boots. We have had Red Ribbon week at school, so I have not gotten any cute outfit pictures, but I definitely plan to tomorrow.

    Friday night, S and I are going to a haunted  house. I have not been to one in YEARS, but our bff's asked us to go, so why not?? Right?? After the "exciting" house, we plan to go back to their house to hang out, carve pumpkins, enjoy some vino, and watch Halloween movies. Sounds lame, huh?? Well, it's how the old people throw down on a Friday night after a long week of w-o-r-k...*sarcastic laugh..*
   
    Saturday night, we are going to dinner for my Dad's birthday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe! There will be lots of people out for Halloween parties!!

No comments: