Monday, October 22, 2012

OOTD.

Hope you all are having a great week! Just wanted to update you on a few OOTD posts..:)

J.Crew Chambray denim shirt
Gap Broken in khaki pants in yellow.
Tory Burch leopard flats..

same as above...
 

J.Crew Tibbi sweater in purple
Gap white Oxford underneath sweater
Gap Always Skinny jeans in black
Frye Jane tall boot in Grey

same as above..
 
 
Wedding showe this past weekend.
Target Mizzoni sweater
Theory Black dress
J.Crew Bubble necklace
Sam Edelman booties
 
I love my new Sam Edelman booties. They are going
to be so fun this winter!
 

My Gap & Old Navy order came in the mail
this weekend...They never dissappoint me..
I have a problem...

I bought these adorable Steve Madden
Croquet leopard loafers. I went to put them
on this morning, and they are TOO big! :(
I am so sad. I have never worn them.
They are size 10 and retail for 80.00
I will sell them to you for $65.00 or best offer.
Let me know if you are interested!!!
 
 
Hope you guys are having a great week!
 
 

No comments: