Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"I can officially see the light at the end of the tunnel."

I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far! I was looking at my calendar yesterday and somewhat freaked..Literally...I have SO much going on this month. I have something every.single.weekend...Don't get me wrong...I enjoy it, but it is going to fly by! I cannot believe graduation is only several weeks away. I spent some time this weekend filling out applications, filling out more applications, and filling out even MORE applications...;) I cannot wait to have a job...I am getting to the point where I am getting nervous ;) I have started a list of everything I need to do from now until the end of summer...

1. Finish applications
2. Touch up resume
3. Pass BOTH Praxis exams
4. Find a job
5. Get materials for classroom
6. Interview Clothes
7. Sit down and plan my calendar until the end of the year...( In case they need to know dates I need off...)

And the list goes on and on...I am looking forward to graduation...It is hard to believe that it is FINALLY here...I have already decided to go back to Grad school, but I am going to enjoy my time off from college for a little while....I need a break! ha! I have other things that I would like to get done before I start Grad school...I just want to have all my ducks in a row..Honestly, I would like to teach for a year before I go back. I have really been contemplating about what to get my masters in. I have some time to decide, but I know myself, and I know I will be happy if I go back...I know lots of people that did NOT go back and are completely happy. I think that is great! I just would like to further my education a little more and see what I can can achieve.....Until then, wish me luck...;)


BJH

3 comments:

Kristin said...

good luck with the process! i am hoping to get a job soon but in NY, teaching jobs are hard to come by!

Melissa said...

You can do it girl!! Where all are you applying?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Best wishes on finding a job!
New follower! Looking forward to seeing what happens in your near future! So many exciting things! :)