Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Florida Recap #5

Today was more productive ;) We laid out on the beach for awhile, grabbed some lunch at Dewey Destin, went BACK out to the beach for some sunshine, and then Christin made Shrimp and Grits for dinner. Later that evening, Sam and I took off to the beach to enjoy a bottle of wine and catch crabs ;)
Interesting start to our day...
We get down to the beach and someone
has brought an air mattress out to the beach.
I'm serious...They had paddles and an air mattress.
We laughed and made several, several jokes.
We called them, "Redneck Yacht Club.."


It was somewhat chilly and windy, but
I still enjoyed the sunshine and quiet time :)

He is so excited about his lunch at
Dewey Destin.

I was quite excited about the snow crabs!

My lunch...sooooo good!!!


After lunch, I came back to the condo
and did some more of this...LIFE WAS GOOD!


He is EXCITED about catching crabs.

We were ready to have fun on the beach and
catch some crabs. Sorry for the bad picture.

Once again, it was night time, windy, dark, and late.
We didn't care ;)


It was a great day! :) 




3 comments:

Caroline said...

I still can't get over the people and the air mattress. Crazy!

Lauren said...

looks so fabulous! I'm definitely dreaming of the beach about now!

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Fun fun fun and the crab legs look awesome! Erica