1.SUV. Nothing against cars, but I love having an SUV. I drove a car in high school and was SICK of it by the time I got rid of it. I have a SUV now and love it! Granted, it is more expensive when it comes to gas, but I'll get to that later...
2. Gas..There are so many options when buying a car now. I want to find a SUV that is great on gas mileage. Hybrid? What is the best kind to buy?? I hear that Tahoe's are a gas guzzler?? Should I stay away from the Tahoe's??
3. Quality..I plan to buy a brand that has a good reputation...I don't want to take my car in to get the oil changed, and $450.00 later, I'm broke....Just from talking around, Toyota, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, etc. are great brands to buy. They last! They have great service and are not too expensive to work on. I have not heard much about BMW or Mercedes, but if you have any great advice on either, I'd love to hear!
4. Smooth Drive...I want a SMOOTH driving car. I want to get in and feel like I'm floating on air. Is that possible?? ha! My SUV is NOT smooth...What are some SUV'S I need to stay away from when it comes to smoothness?? What SUV'S DO drive smooth?!
Those four things are ALL things I will take into consideration when I get ready to buy...If you reccomend anything else, feel free to email me or send me a comment! Here are several cars that are on the top of my list:
1. Toyota Highlander
2. Lexus RX 350. This is my favorite.
I have heard wonderful things about this SUV.
3. Acura MDX. I don't know much about
Acura, but if you do, send me some advice!
I love the way this car looks!
4. Volvo XC90...I love these! I have heard
GREAT things about them, and I have several
friends that drive them. I think they get pretty good
gas mileage, too.
If you rec. me to look at any other cars, let me know! :) I can't wait to start looking!!!!