Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Dresses Part 2.

I bought two Christmas dresses last week, but we have several more parties, plus New Years Eve...I have been online looking to see if I can find something a little different from what I bought last week...Here is what I am loving right now:

Jessica Simpson Cheeta Print Dress.
This would look great for a Holiday party coming up.
I would definitely pair this with tights and some booties.

Jessica Simpson dress.
I love this! This dress would be
perfect for our New Years Eve party!

BCBGeneration dress.
This would be so cute to wear
for any party! It's on sale right now, too!



BCBG Maxaria Dress
This one is adorable, but I
feel like this is a Spring dress.
It might be fun for New Years Eve,
but it is a little bit longer than what I want.
I would love to have this dress just because! : )


4 comments:

emily eve said...

I love the 2nd one! Would be great for NYE, sparkly but not over the top!

Whitney said...

decisions, decisions....I love all 4!

Unknown said...

great dresses. I think the BCBGeneration is my favorite!

Delta Daisies said...

thanks everyone! :)