I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet April from A. Liz Adventures and she's a doll! I have been following her blog for awhile, and love her list, "30 Before 30." It's so neat! She has really gotten the opportunity to check off many things on her list! I thought it would be a great list for me, too! It's somewhat like a Bucket List, but just a smaller amount of time :) I have six years until I turn 30, so what better way to celebrate my 30th birthday?! I hope I can look back and be able to say that I checked everything off this list....Enjoy ;)
1. Get a job as a teacher
2. Get married
3. Have my first child...( Does not have to be ALL of them, but atleast one! )
4. Visit Tahiti or Fiji
5. Visit NYC during Christmas time
6. Buy a home with my spouse
7. Buy a new car
8. Get my Masters
9. Become a pet owner of a Golden Retriever
10. Snow ski
11. Drink wine through Napa Valley
12. Volunteer to feed the homeless
13. Learn how to play an acoustic guitar
14. Run a full marathon
15. Join a Bible Study group
16. Cut my hair off and give it to Locks of Love.
17. Try Pure Barre
18. Own a sewing machine and make something
19. Visit where my ancestors lived, Italy.
20. Become more "green."
21. Buy a families dinner without them knowing.
22. Go hiking
23. Learn how to ski or knee board.
24. Write a letter to someone " just because."
25. Visit Washington D.C....Our nation's capital
26. Meet a famous person.
27. Become more "crafty."
28. Complete a tri-athlon.
29. Become a member of a volunteer program
30. Visit Chicago and tour Harpo Productions.
I hope you have all enjoyed reading, "30 Before 30 List." I plan to continue this list for the next six years, and I will definitely keep you updated on how I am doing ;)