Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zuppa Toscana and Kale recipe..

How any of you ever had the Zuppa Toscan soup from Olive Garden? If you have not, you need to go as soon as possible and get you some! It is to DIE for...I love it! I adore making soups at home. I will make a big batch and then just freeze what has not been eaten. I have been searching for a Zuppa Toscana recipe online that was similar to Olive Garden's. The other night, I made this recipe and it turned out GREAT!

You can find the recipe, here..





I also made a Tuscan Kale salad that my dear friend, Christin, from Classy, Southern Wife shared with me! You can find the recipe here . It turned out wonderful! Kale is my new favorite thing right now :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) Gobble Gobble!

No comments: