Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random Thoughts..

Hope you all are having a great week so far. I have been so busy these past two weeks. I miss blogging! Anyway, I had a few "random" thoughts for you today, so I thought I would share...
I have not been to Kohl's in about FIVE years. Yes, I know...Sounds crazy, right??? Well, one of my friends had the CUTEST blazer on last week. I asked her where she got it and she said, "KOHL'S!" I was shocked...It was the cutest thing ever...I immediately put it on my checklist for the next day to stop in. I had completely forgot about the Lauren Conrad line that they carry, so I was quite impressed! She had a lot of cute stuff! (Note: I LOVE the Vera Wang line, too.) Here's the blazer I am talking about:

Cute, right?! It is a silky material and looks SO lovely over a dress or silk tank. It comes in this Rose color and ALSO in black! I looked and looked for my size, but they did not have :( I ended up ordering both the colors offline, so I am currently waiting on them to arrive! They were on sale for $49.00. She has some pricey items for Kohl's, but I loved these! I can't wait to get them.....


Call me a GLEEK all you want, but I was so excited about this show starting back! I love all the songs they sing! What am I saying?? I am beyond excited about all the Fall/Winter shows starting this week! It's going to be a good Fall :)


I am currently looking for a good Chicken Tortilla soup recipe. If any of you know of one, please share with me! I looooove making soups in the Crock Pot, so I am on the hunt! Thanks!! 





I don't know if you have seen these, but I have been using these for the past couple of weeks and they are great!! If I can't make it to Starbucks in the morning, I will just add one of these to my coffee cup and pour a little warm milk in! They are great and quick! 



Have a great Wednesday!!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan Neal said...

I was sooo excited about Glee too! Love it!