Monday, September 5, 2011

"It's a Shoe Kinda' Birthday!"

First of all, I want to thank all of my friends and family for making my Birthday such a special one! Turning 23 is not so bad after-all! ;) I have had such a wonderful long weekend with my friends and family! I hope you all are having a fantastic long weekend as well....You are probably wondering what my Subject means...Well, I got three pairs of shoes for my birthday this year! ha! I promise I have shoes to wear, but apparently I did not realize they were all on my Wish list!!! Here are a few goodies I got this year:

I got these pretty Tory Burch Leopard Revas for my birthday!
I cannot wait to wear them!!! :)

My sweet brother bought me these adorable TOMS Leopard Classics.
I LOOOOOVE THEM! They are too cute!



I also got these for my birthday!!!!!Woohoo!
My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with the
Tory Burch Selma boot. He had to special order them,
so they will not be here till next week, but I'm so pumped!


I am so going to buy this adorable Calvin Klein
Wool Cape in this taupe color! I think it is so cute!



I also got money, other various items, an awesome glycolic peel, etc. I had a great birthday! Thank you guys for everything!!!! 

No comments: