Saturday, July 23, 2011

Recent steals...

I hope you all are having a FABULOUS weekend! I had a hectic week, so I am beyond excited to have my entire weekend freee! I did a little shopping yesterday after I got off work. I'm in the mood to buy School clothes now, because I only have about 3 weeks left of Summer. I am going to be in the classroom doing my Student teaching this year, so I need "professional" clothes. The past four years, I wear yoga pants, sweat-shirts, etc. to class....ha! I have been buying a lot of skirts, cardigans, etc. Yesterday, I decided to stop by Gap. I was beyond thrilled when I got up to the register and found out my slacks and Blue Jean jacket together were a WHOPPING 17.00 totalll!!!! I was beyond thrilled..I might be hitting them back up in the near future...Also, you know my obsession for leopard...I scored a Leopard Liberty scarf from Express for a total of 20.00 ;) ...Great day of shopping :)


Here is the cute scarf!!!


I could not find a picture of the jacket or pants online, so I'll have to take a picture of them later and post! ;) Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: