Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bike Update...

We started on my bike last night! I am so,so excited! It is not taking near as long as I thought it would, because S is helping me a lot! He has been such a big help! He took the bike apart while I spray painted the basket, shined the tires and handle bars, etc. We've gotten a lot done, so tonight we will start on painting the bike. I ended up deciding that orange might be a bit much with the black tires, black handle bars, etc. I did NOT want it to look like Halloween, so I went with a pink called, "Ballet Slippers." I have never been a HOT pink fan, so I knew I did not want a bright pink bike! It is actually a really pretty LIGHT pink. I can't wait to see what it all looks like once it is put back together! We had so much last night working on it, I cannot WAIIIIIT to start riding it. S plans on buying himself a bike, so hopefully, we will be able to ride the Green Line this weekend! We shall see ;) Here are a few pictures from last night:



the "before" bike :)

No comments: