Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Recap...

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! This was a very nice,relaxing weekend! Friday night, my best friend came home for weekend. She lives in NYC now, so I don't get to see her as often as I would like :( We lived together in college, so it was veryyyyy hard to go from seeing her everyday and now 3 times a year or so. We went to Zoo Brew with a bunch of our other Sorority sisters and had a blast! We dined at Young Avenue Deli, which is always delicious! They literally have the best Sweet potato fries I have ever eaten. Saturday was very low key. I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done. That evening, we had a cook out at my parents house. Steaks, baked potatoes corn on the cob, crossiants, Double Chocolate Chip Pound cake, etc. It was all YUMMY! My Mom and I settled down after everyone left and watched, "Never Let Me Go." It was a definite tear-jerker. I love Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley together. After Dad fixed breakfast on Sunday morning, we all headed outside to cut a tree down. My brother and I helped our parents, because it was a HUGE project. The funniest line from all weekend, " The family that cuts down trees together, stays together!" I loved it! He is SO right! haha! Sunday evening, we got dressed, gathered our things together, and headed to the Lake house. If you know me, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE being at the Lake house. I can literally spend every weekend there. We did not get to spend the entire weekend there, but I'm glad we got to spend some of our weekend there. My weekend was not full of exciting details, but it was NICE and ENJOYABLE! I hope you all had a wonderul Memorial Day weekend! :)



No comments: