Sunday, May 29, 2011

Projects, Projects, Projects...

I love the Summer time, because I get to work on all of the projects I have been putting off for months! First thing I plan on starting next week, my bike! It is in pretty bad shape, so I plan on getting a new paint job, new handle bars, a new seat, and I think it might even need new tires. You might be thinking," Why not buy a new bike then?" I LOVE to fix things up. I have decided on a bright orange bike with a cute little basket on the front! Very girly, I KNOW....S lives in Downtown Memphis, so we want something that we can ride to the Farmer's Market this summer, etc. He is also going to buy a bike, but a little more "manly." We LOVE the Greenline in Memphis, so we will also be riding that a lot as soon as we get by bike all fixed up! Here is a picture of the before bike:

Crazy huh?? :) I can't wait to start working on it!



I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We are getting a late start to the lake, but we will be there ALL day tomorrow for Memorial Day! :) After this weekend, I'm sure we will be there every weekend this summer. 

No comments: