Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meaningful Monday...

First of all, before I begin to write, I want each and everyone of my readers to know that I appreciate their interest in my blog. It brings me great joy to know that I can interest others in things that happen throughout my life.

I was having a great conversation with someone this weekend about their realtionship with the Lord and their faith, etc. I know this is quite different from the posts I usually write, but I felt I needed to embrace the wonderful moment I felt this weekend. I am not here to lecture or tell anyone how to live their lives, but I must say, the Lord is my Savior and I am forever grateful. Sometimes we  go through life and forget where we are, why we are here, and what we're supposed to do...I don't know if many of you have ever felt that way, but I'm here to tell you, I have...I said when I started this blog that I would be honest with you and myself, so I will not sit here and tell you that I have always been strong in my faith, that I  always remembered to thank the Lord for the many blessings he has provided me, or show compassion for others...I'm not perfect....and I never will be..I will not go into how long it took me to find my realtionship with the Lord, because it would take hours and hours, but I will tell you, that I find happiness in places I never thought  I would. He has filled my life with so much joy and happiness, I sometimes ask myself, " Why me?? Why has he picked me??"  It is simply amazing at the amount of love he has for each and everyone of us...I am not the type to share my feelings and such with others, because I simply feel that it is private, but I finally decided I needed to. I love the Lord, I love what he is doing in my life, and I want others to know how wonderful our Lord Jesus Christ is. Laughing with my wonderful family on Sunday evenings, having Sam as my boyfriend AND bestfriend, and watching the three most precious little boys I have ever seen grow right in front of my eyes....I could go on and on, but I am simply blown away....All of these things make me the person I am today...I'm happy with my life...The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family, a wonderful boyfriend who is my biggest  fan, a career in Education I adore, and health that is almost perfect.....I want to leave you with a little advice.......Let go, Let God....It was REALLY hard for me to back off and let God have control of my life, but he has plan...Not just for me, not just your neighbor, but ALL of us! It might take a few bumps, hills, and even mountains to get there, but be patient....you will eventually get there....I finnnnnnnnallly feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be, who I'm supposed to be with, what I'm supposed to be doing, etc.. And mannnnnnn does it feel good!

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, Mother's Day, etc. I love you all and want great things for each and everyone of you!

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

* I want to share a song with you that my sweet,sweet cousin told me about....


No comments: