Friday, May 6, 2011

Bobbi Brown Addict...

Most of you know one of my best friends works for Bobbi Brown..  Yesterday, I was in major need of some summer colors! I have been wearing the same bronzer, blush, lip stick, etc. I wanted some fun colors to go for Spring and Summer! I called my girlfriend up and said, "I'm coming in! I need some things!" She's so awesome at makeup...She knows exactly what looks good on redheads, brunettes, blondes, etc. I let her play a bit, and it turns out, I ended up loving everything she put on me! I want to share with you a few items that I purchased and ordered..I'm so excited about them!

1. I bought the Cream Shadow in the color
Stone. This color is perfect by itself 
or worn with other colors. It is a great color!

I also bought the Lip Liner in the color Ballet!
It is great for this Spring and Summer!


I have never used a Pot Rouge, but I am here to say...
they are wonderful! It stayed on my cheeks
longer than any powder blush did! I actually
bought the color called Calypso Coral, but
this picture does not do it justice, so I took
my own picture of it, so you could get a better
idea of what it really looks like.


It is still kinda hard to tell, but it is a deep Coral color!
I love,love,love,love!


It's hard to tell, but I bought the new Creamy Lipstick
in a color called Hibiscus. I'm excited about this color!
I have never really worn a pink lipstick, but I think
it will be perfect for this Spring and Summer



This is with the eye shadow, lip stick, and
Pot Rouge on :) I think I'm ready for Spring
and Summer now!


What are some of your favorite Spring and Summer Makeup Products right now??




No comments: