Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wedge Love!

I have been on the hunt for a great, affordable wedge heel! I love wedges with dresses, skinny jeans, etc. They are great for the summer and usually always super uper comfortable. I have been searching online a lot, because that's where I do mossst of my shopping and found several pairs on Endless. If you have never ordered from Endless, I highly suggest you check it out. Shipping free, over night shipping, etc. Here are a few that I am looking at:


Lucky Fiora Wedge Heel
$69.00




Kensie Kenwood Wedge Heel
$49.00



Kelsi Dagger Ivy Wedge Heel
$89.95


3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the last 2! Shocker since they have the same straps just different colors and textures :)

Lyndsey said...

I saw a girl at church this morning with the Kensies (2nd one) and thought she looked so cute in them! Thanks for finding them for me!!

Preppy Wife Preppy Life said...

Same here! I saw a girl last night out and about with the second pair & thought they were so cute! Love them!