Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Friday!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Good Friday! I don't have much for you today, but wanted to share an Outfit of the Day and some awesome new breakfast bars I have been eating! Pretty random, but you know me....;) Hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter!!

Outfit Includes:
J Brand Skinny Black Jeggings
Old Navy Coral Striped Tee
Olive Green Cardigan from Target
Brown Leather Booties


I seriously have fallen in love with these Luna Bars.
They are made speficially for women. I love the
flavors Smores and Nuts Over Chocolate.
I have been eating one every morning for breakfast,
because I'm not a big breakfast person, so I just
need something small. Definitely grab a box next
time you are out! They are usually found where the
medicine aisles are.




No comments: