Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Hairstyles...

I just recently got my haircut, so I have been playing with it and messing around with all the different things I can do with it. I got bangs cut, but also got a ton of layers added around my face and on the bottom. I love that I can just blow dry it out and it still has a ton of body, where before, it was all one length and it just hung there, yuck. I have been googling and getting ideas on how I can fix it, style it, etc. I want several updo's that I can try, but I love that I have recently learned how to use my straightening iron to add waves to my hair. I loveeee the parted down the middle, messy look. It is so natural, easy, and in right now. I plan to try ALL of these styles and see how they look. A few of them are a bit too messy for my liking, but I can always  change it up some ;) Enjoy!


I love the braid on the side. Braids are definitely in right now!




This is a bit messy for me, but I could always change it up some.




This is similar to what I have been doing lately.
I got bangs and I love,love,love the waves!




This is a bit too "perfect" for my liking, but
someone loves it! It is in right now :)




Once again, I don't like the messy party hanging
down, but I love the braid. Will definitely try this.




Many of you might think, what??? Seriously??
This look is IN! I'm not a huge fan of this, but
it looks great on her I think.



Delta Daisies

No comments: