Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Skin Routine

Soooo...Lately I have been looking for a new face wash and moisturizer to use on my face. I had been using Cetaphil, but I felt like it was just a very generic,simple cleaner. I used it for a good three years, but have decided my skin is used to it and I need to move on to something else. I just felt like it was doing nothing for my skin tone and breakouts. I am not a hugeeeee skincare person, but I want something good with a SPF in it. My skin is overly dry, so I need something with a lot of moisture in it as well. I have always loved the Aveeno products, so I thought I'd give the cleanser and moisturizer a try because I love their regular lotion. WOW is all I can say! I have been using both for only a few days and I already see a dramatic difference! My skin tone and texture is amazing, my skin is sooo full of moisture, and I don't have any breakouts! I highly suggest these two products. Here is what they look like:


1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads.
I have never used a cleansing pad to wash my
 face, but I'm hooked. There is a saclyic acid in the
 pad, and there is an exfoliating side and a smooth side to
wash away the makeup, etc. I just rub it all over my
face and then wash away with warm water.
I repeat the step twice. You can get these at
Target, Walgreens, etc. $7.00!!!!



2. I did not talk much about this one, simply because this is
not a new product for me. I apply Bobbi Brown's Face
Tonic after I wash my face. It tightens the skin and makes
 it feel so refreshing. It will also dry up any blemishes you
might have on your face. You can  purchase this
at http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/  and it is around 
$26.00



3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
 is my second new product that I purchased and I love it!
I apply it after I cleanse my face and use the toner. It is the
only moisturizer that I have found to leave my skin feeling
hydrated throughout the day. I highly suggest this product
if your skin is somewhat dry or overly dry like mine!
It is not expensive, but it is around 17.99. You can
purchase this at your local stores.



What skincare products do you use?? Do you use any of Aveeno's products??

Delta Daisies





No comments: