1. Children...This goes without saying, but they bring joy
to alllllllll of our lives. I am beyond blessed to be in a
profession where I get to work with children each
and everyday. Thank you, Lord...
2. This has been a CRAZY week, but ANY sleep and
relaxtion I could get, I took advantage of it. I LOVE my bed!
3. My parents Pear trees are starting to bloom!
It gets me SO excited for Spring around the corner.
We lately have been having YUCKY weather, but I
know it is somewhere arounnnnnnd the corner :)
4. My Aveeno Moisturizer is about the ONLY
thing that has kept me from peeling like a peanut this week.
I did not even burn last week in Florida, but for some reason
my skin feels the need to peel! GRRR! I swear by this stuff..
5. With all the yucky weather we have had this week,
my HUNTER Wellies have come in handy! I am VERY
thankful for these pretties this week! I hate rain and cold weather! UGH!
Of course, I am more than thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ each and every week, so I wanted to include OTHER things that I was thankful for this week :) Have a blessed weekend!!!